Sunday, March 21, 2010

2010 ASCS Racing Schedule

Hey race fans, this year is a year of change! Justin will be competing in the Mid-west region for rookie of the year honors and contending for the Mid-west championship. Stay tuned to our website, facebook page, and this blog for the latest and greatest news about Shadow racing Team.

March 28~I-76 Speedway Practice only (Fort Morgan, CO)
April 16-17~ I-80 Speedway (Greenwood,NE)
April 30 ~ Central Missouri Speedway (Warrensburg, MO)
May 1~ Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, MO)
May 22~Tentative~Colorado Motorsports Park (Byers,CO)
May 27~ I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)
May 28~ Junction Motor Speedway (McCool Junction, NE)
June 11-12~ Eagle Raceway (Televised on Verses/MavTV) (Eagle, NE)
June 18~U.S. 36 Raceway (Cameron, MO)
June 25~I-90 Speedway (Hartford, SD)
July 1~Junction Motor Speedway (McCool Junction, NE)
July 2~I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, NE)
July 10~I-90 Speedway (Hartford, SD)
July 11~Boone County Raceway (Albion, NE)
July 16~U.S. 36 Raceway (Cameron, MO)
July 21~Crawford County Speedway (Denison,IA)
July 23~I-90 Speedway (Hartford, SD)
July 24~Tentative~Colorado Motorsports Park (Byers,CO)
Aug.27~U.S. 36 Raceway (Cameron, MO)
Sept.3~I-80 Speedway (Greenwood,NE)
Sept.10~Central Missouri Speedway (Warrensburg, MO)
Sept.11~Butler County Motorplex
Sept.12~eagle raceway (Eagle, NE)
Sept.24~I-80 Speedway (Greenwood,NE)
Nov.18-20 Western World Championship (Tucson, AZ)

No comments: