Sunday, August 12, 2012

Not A Hobby: Days 6-7


Great news! 
Shadow racing team is proud to announce that Sprint Car expert, Gary from Winnipeg Canada will be joining forces with Justin Wolf Medlock for the Labor Day weekend races. Gary is wearing red in both of these photos.
Q: Justin, are you excited that Gary will be helping for the Labor Day weekend?
A: Gary has been a huge part of my early success as a sprint car driver and I’m thrilled to have him on board.

Q: Gary is coming in from Canada!?
A: Yes. It will be a long canoe trip, but I’m excited he’ll be here for two weeks. :)

Q: How will having Hank, your crew chief and Gary benefit the overall race car set up?
A: Hank and Gary are the guys that can get us to the front and I’m looking forward to what they will come up with.

Q: Are you nervous that the part of the weekend will be with the Lucas Oil National tour?
A: Well, my first experience was a rough one being our first weekend out since our highway accident but the Lucas Oil Tour is a very professional group, the drivers are amazing and I’m looking forward to building future relationships with the national tour.

No comments: