Friday, August 10, 2012

Not a hobby...Day 4-5

Yesterday was another long day in the Ironwolf shop and still working towards taking 5 days off for the much anticipated race weekend. Many things go through my mind as a race car driver/team owner/ marketing director/ dream chaser, and one of the biggest things is getting the funding from other companies. The race world is much like the everyday business day: calls have to be made, parts ordered, scheduling, maintenance, and plans to execute each. Today was a much needed day for lining up potential leads for the end of the month, and the next step is to schedule a meeting ASAP in hopes of it leading somewhere. The next few days will be filled with our race check list which I will post in the near future.

One of my biggest supporters of my racing career, from the days of being a 12 year old in a go-kart to now the 28 year old sprint car driver is that of my older brother Nick. He has always believed in me from day one and has never let me give up on my dream of being a professional race car driver. The countless hours and money he has invested in me makes me truly appreciate him as a brother, but even more as a friend. I'm excited that he flew in for the weekend and that we'll get to hang out in the race shop and bench race!


Today has been spent totally dedicated to IronWolf in hopes of freeing up time at the end of the month. The business has been flowing nicely and we love our customers and the great creations that we get to do with them.

No comments: